Devoti GBR548

HOME forums Boats For Sale Devoti GBR548

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Tweeds548
    Participant

Advert copied from my Facebook ad….

It’s time for me to sell my Finn, complete with foils, carbon mast, sails, covers, trolley and double trailer – perfect to get you started in this excellent class. If you’ve not yet sailed or raced a Finn, be warned – they’re addictive, and the racing on the UK circuit is amongst the best you will find anywhere, in terms of competition and friendship.
    GBR548 was built in ’98 and I believe it was Mark Andrews’ Squad boat. Although though she’s getting on a bit, Finns are renown for their competitive longevity and this one is no different. In 2012 she was 79th of 133 at the Finn World Masters, and in the 2 years I’ve had her I’ve won handicap races at Club level as well as 4th Master at the 2015 French Nationals and 5th Overall in the 2016 UK Finn Travellers Series.
    Details;
    Hull – ’98 Devoti, in fair condition for age. A few bumps and scrapes as you’d expect. Currently in the hanger at work receiving some love and about to be fully polished, ready for the season. Continuous control lines replaces early 2016. ‘Old style’ compass. Harken centre-jammer and main ratchet block on Suntouched riser.
    Mast – Latini carbon mast, just been worked over by Zest Boatworks.
    Sails – 2 x North MB1s, good and usable.
    Rudder – DEM foil with lifting tiller and carbon, with padded bag.
    Top cover – old, with a few tears, but usable.
    Bottom Cover – old, but good condition.
    Padded Mast and Boom bags.
    Standard launching trolley
    Double trailer in good usable condition (I’d not want to put a Finn on the top tbh, but perfect up there for a laser etc).
    If you don’t want/need the trailer and mast, I’ll reduce the price by £400 for the trailer and £650 for the mast.
    Only selling because my son is getting his new boat soon, and I’ll be ‘inheriting’ his old one!

Cheers, Jon
    jonandhat@aol.com
    07950 066668

Tweeds548
    Participant

Apologies to all – price is £4500 for the full package, less the amounts for mast and trailer if you don’t want them.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.