Pata B4 2007 for Sale

HOME forums Finn Gear For Sale Pata B4 2007 for Sale

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Stewart MitchellStewart Mitchell
    Participant

Hi there

I am posting on here because the boats for sale forum will not let me on there for some reason.

In a couple of weeks I will be selling my Pata B4 GBR672, as I am taking ownership of another Finn (Devotti). She is in great condition and has just had the hull polished and waxed for the season. Carbon hiker extensions, Carbon traveller rail, centre board stiffeners, and centre board cap also carbon. Full carbon Pata Rudder. Deck has clear brown gelcoat with carbon stiffening weave across the mast gate which looks really nice. Pata Boom with bag, rudder bag, launching trolley, continuous lines, new JC strap and block. Vectran runners to downhaul, kicker etc., hiking straps in great condition, mainsheet. Comes with four north sails, three club, one race all with bags. I am keeping the mast and WB sail as they are new last season and have not had much use but I can sell them with the boat if required (extra £3K). Great looking Finn, bad bits – there is some crazing around the gelcoat beside one of the hiker extensions, a little bit of sun cloudiness on aft deck. Looking for £5K ono. Contact stewartrmitchell@yahoo.com or 07545413033 for more details and pictures. Ps if someone here can transfer this to the boats for sale it would be much appreciated.

Stewart Mitchell
    Participant

BOAT NOW SOLD

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.