For Sale reluctantly is my 2006 Devoti. Very lightly used and in immaculate condition.
Previous and original owner Mike Till sailed the boat very lightly competing in the masters and a couple of other regattas each year since new and storing the boat in a garage. I competed in 4 regattas in 2018 upon purchasing the boat, however due to work I have been unable to sail for the last 2 seasons so the boat has been stored in a shed.
This is a complete package with everything you need to get straight into the Finn Class.
2006 Devoti Hull:
– Clear deck (see pictures)
– Hull immaculate with no scratches.
– Drainage tubes
– Centre jammer
– Spliced control lines – Zhik toe-straps
– Holt Boom – Hiking raisers
– 2 x top covers (1 barely used)
– bottom cover
2013 Wilke Mast:
– Excellent condition
– Mast up cover for dinghy park
– Travelling cover
– Message for numbers
2 x Rudders:
– 1x white carbon rudder with carbon tiller and extension – currently fixed tiller but bolt can be removed to make it a lifting tiller
– 1x clear carbon lifting rudder with separate aluminium tiller.
5 x Sails:
– North MB2 – v good condition
– North GP2.1 – v good condition
– WB Classic – good condition
– North KA2 Poly – good condition
– North HV2 – training sail
West Mersea double stacker braked trailer:
– Great trailer for minimising wear on car brakes (they cost £3000+ new)
– Recently serviced
– Spare Wheel