GBR771 For Sale 2016 Petticrow Finn hardly used complete packages

HOME forums Boats For Sale GBR771 For Sale 2016 Petticrow Finn hardly used complete packages

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    PaulTS
    Participant

Unfortunately due to lack of use selling my immaculate hardly used Finn. Originally built for Tim Tavinor himself, due to his other Dragon sailing commitments he decided to sell having never sailed her. Sail number GBR771, all white finish with loads of extras too many to mention ( please call or email for full spec). This is a complete package with 2 North sales ( one set as good as new), Pata mast 2015 ( bought new by myself and numbers available upon request), alloy trolley, West Mersey road base trailer, larger wheels, with European certificate and always garaged , jockey wheel and spare wheel, brand new large depth rain and sun cover, plus under and over trailing covers, the latter used four times only.Mast and boom trailing covers, plus mast up cover, spare new main halyard, Tacktick digital compass, fixed countdown timer, carbon foot push. Fixed rudder, alloy tiller and carbon extension plus covers, mast head and detachable windex’s, Harken fit out. I also have a carbon and used only once for practice lifting rudder, plus carbon tiller and extension, plus covers available by separate negotiation. An absolute bargain for so much kit and virtually good as new! A bargain for quick sale. Lying Warsash SC

PaulTS
    Participant

All in price £7,995.OO (NO OFFERS PRICED TO SELL)

PaulTS
    Participant

Now Sold staying at Warsash SC

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.