For sale ads

HOME forums A General Discussion For sale ads

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    maxibuddah
    Participant

I know this is a little cheeky from my first post on here, but I am quite probably looking into getting a Finn this year, hopefully sooner rather than later and while trawling through the adverts noticed that rather a lot of them are marked up as sold. Is it possible to delete these adverts to make it easier to find those rare boats that are available? I know that it will create extra work and you may not be advised that a boat has been sold, but I think it would look better for the class if the ads are cleaner. I appreciate that the forum is all down to volunteers and having a lack of time, so please feel free to tell me to b****** off of course, but hopefully there is no harm in asking.
    Ian

GBR-61GBR-61
    Keymaster

Hi Ian

A good suggestion – there has been a lot of activity on boat sales recently which is why a few sold ads might still be appearing but I will have a clear up shortly.

We look forward to welcoming you to the Finn fleet and send me a pm if you need any advice buying boats.

poacherpoacher
    Participant

Hi Ian
    Welcome to the Finn class – ideal for geriatric Phanom sailors – hope to see you again on the circuit.
    john

maxibuddah
    Participant

Thanks guys. I only asked cos normally the only time I get to look is at lunchtime on my phone and its very hard to track what is still relevant.
    GBR-61 thanks for the help, hopefully I can sell my current boat and then find one of these Finn thingies.
    Poacher….who is you? I can only think of one person you may be but you have me intrigued now.

poacherpoacher
    Participant

Hi Ian
    Hints
    Phantom, Creeksea, old git – is that enough?
    Cheers
    John

maxibuddah
    Participant

Well I did assume it were you, but didn’t want to say just in case. Old, yes, git, no…..

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.