Boat transport to Torbole

HOME forums A General Discussion Boat transport to Torbole

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GBR-61GBR-61
    Keymaster

For those still looking to have their boats delivered to Torbole, ShoreShift, based in Poole, say they have now have 2 places left available and need to firm up the trip. They are offering to deliver Finns to the Masters if they can get 6 boats to fill the trailer, the price quoted is £575 for delivery and return. Contact Simon at shift@shoreshift.com

ksjoberg
    Participant

Hi, I’m looking for transport to Garda from the UK now that Shoreshift seems to be pulling out (they currently only have 3 reservations).
    I do have a double trailer available but was not going to drive down there (booked flights already).

Contact kristiansjob@aol.com (07901-851 580)

GBR-61GBR-61
    Keymaster

ShoreShift don’t now sound to be going and Boat Deliveries in Emsworth have one full trailer but will put on a second one if they can fill it with 6 boats @ £650 each. Presently they have interest from 2 people but finding another 4 is unlikely at this stage.

I am also looking for a trailer berth down to Garda, so please will anyone still looking for transport contact me asap on Chairman@finnuk.org.uk and I will see what we can sort out between us.

Thanks
    John

07836 347368

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.